FIXED DEPOSITS SCHEME INTEREST RATE
||Normal Interest Rate
||Senior Citizen Interest Rate
||30 To 180 Days
||181 To 365 Days
||Above 12 Months to 2 Year
||Above 2 Year (Recuring Interest)
||Dhanlaxmi Mudat Thev Yojna
||Dhanlaxmi Recuring Deposit
||Dhanlaxmi RIS Yojna
||Recuring Deposit (Min 12 Month)
||As Per FD Interest Rate
||As per FD Interest Rate
Basic Of Fix Deposit
- We offer 0.50% extra Interest Rate to Senior Citizens (Age 60 or above) on fixed deposits.
- Guardian can open Minor Fixed deposit A/c. When minor turns major then at maturity he/she can withdraw the amount with his/her signature, after providing valid age proof.
- We offer nomination facility for all deposit accounts.
- We provide quarterly, half yearly, yearly Interest payment to our customers on their Fixed Deposits as per their instruction. We also provide monthly intrest as per RBI guidelines.
- Monthly,Quarterly Interest Transfer to Other Bank Account Faciltiy Available.
- Loan and Overdraft facility is available against Fixed deposit receipt.
- The maturity date of Loan and Overdraft Account against Fixed Deposit is maturity date of Fixed Deposit Receipt.
- TDS on Interest income will be deducted as per Income Tax Act.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme [DICGC] in which customers deposit are insured up to Rs. 5 Lac.