RuPay Debit Card
We offer Rupay Debit Card which is acceptable on all ATM Across India.
RuPay debit cards have some amazing features that can be compelling.
- RuPay debit card is a domestic payment gateway.
- The transaction cost is low.
- The transaction processing is faster.
- RuPay banks don’t have to pay any network registration fees.
- It is handy and accessible even in rural areas with limited or no banking availability.
- Customers can easily book train tickets via Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) RuPay prepaid debit card.
- RuPay debit cards offer higher transaction and withdrawal limits with mobility.
- RuPay debit cards are accepted in more than 10,000 e-commerce sites, 1.8 lakh merchant terminals and over 8 lakh POS terminals.
- Secure your ATM Card using Sarvatra Card Safe app
- Cash Withdrawal Transaction Limit At ATM Rs. 25000/- per day
- Purchase Transaction Limit at Merchant Establishment Rs. 50000/- per day
- Cash at POS Limit Rs. 1000/- per day
ATM facility can be availed by following customers -
- Any individual having savings bank account with one name or joint holders having instructions to withdraw with one signature
- A current account as sole proprietorship or in individual name
- The ATM cards are issued free of cost.
- Card re-issue charge is Rs.200/- + GST
- Pin re-issue (ATM password) charge is Rs.30/- + GST
- Yearly charges Rs.125/- + GST